Walk jog or run for the Irish Red Cross
Entries are now open for the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon. It is the biggest female event of it’s kind and takes place on Sunday 2 June 2019. The largest all-women’s event of its kind in the world.
Sign up with us in 3 easy steps:
- Click VHI Mini Marathon to register and receive your race number.
- Set up your personalised online fundraising page with EverydayHero or if you have a Facebook page, set up a Facebook Fundraiser for the Irish Red Cross.
Once signed up I will send out our fundraising pack with everything you will need to get started.
- An Irish Red Cross T-shirt
- Sponsorship cards & bank giro to easily lodge your funds after the race
- Training & fundraising tips to keep you motivated
Talk to Louise
Once you have registered for the marathon and filled in the IRC form, please email Louise at lrattigan@redcross or call 01 6424616.