One obstacle being faced by the wider community is the spread of incorrect information about Covid-19, which can lead to anxiety and panic in the general public.
Self-isolation means staying indoors and completely avoiding contact with other people.
You will need to self-isolate:
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus
- Before you get tested for coronavirus
- While you wait for test results
- If you have had a positive test result for coronavirus
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as sore throat, runny nose, blocked nose, cough or wheezing
Most people with coronavirus will only have mild symptoms and will get well within weeks. Even though the symptoms are mild, you can still spread the virus to others.
Talk to us
For more information about the Irish Red Cross contact +353 (0)1-642-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your gift will save lives